Thursday, July 24, 2008

Got Gear?

Football season is screaming up on us, and I still have to write part 3 of my series on the 2008 Notre Dame football schedule, "The Case for Hope," as well as my 2008 season preview & predictions post. Like Irish fans everywhere, I also need to replenish my supply of Notre Dame T-shirts and other assorted fan gear (I think the "ND" flag hanging in front of my house needs to be replaced with a fresh one this season).

A couple of seasons ago we had a young fan in the OC Domer household who wanted a kid-sized Brady Quinn #10 jersey for Christmas. I had to look around for quite a while and was getting a little panicky trying to find an affordable jersey in my son's size that we could get shipped in time for the big day. I finally found exactly what we needed at FootballFanatics.com. Football Fanatics offers fan gear for more than 350 different college teams, as well as for every professional football, baseball, basketball and hockey team. This link takes you to the main Notre Dame page, but you can jump from there to any team you cheer for.

Because I have used them myself and because I am impressed by their selection of over 1,000 Notre Dame products, OC Domer now features a link to the Football Fanatics Notre Dame store in our sidebar. If you're gearing up for the 2008 season, I encourage you to check them out and take advantage of their great $4.99 standard shipping rate for any size order.

No comments: