Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Welcome to OC Domer!

I am a 1986 graduate of the University of Notre Dame living in the heart of Orange County, California. Working hard and raising two kids with my wonderful wife (SMC '86), I'm running the rat race like everyone else I see on the freeways of Southern California. I am passionate about my family and my University. My family won't want me blogging about them, but the University doesn't seem to mind. So I'll share my opinions about Fighting Irish football, the University in general, politics, and anything else that comes to mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OC,

Props for being a Cali Domer. I'm up in NorCal and LORD KNOWS we need more of your kind in this neck of the woods.

Added you to the blogroll.

FUSC.

OC Domer said...

Thanks for adding me to the blogroll!

I agree with you on USC. But I have to be a little careful because my wife's family has some Trojan heritage. Makes the ND-USC weekend very interesting.