Saturday, September 1, 2007

Walk of Shame, Part II


Yesterday I wrote about how shameful it is that many of the most elite programs in the country open the season against woefully over matched foes who are willing to go on the road and get abused in exchange for a paycheck and some national exposure. I likened it to the frat boy taking advantage of the shy chubby girl at the party who had too much to drink. Some thought my post was a little strong, and it was meant to be (although I didn't want to offend anyone).

Well, look what happened to frat boy Michigan today. He put the moves on the pitiful shy girl at the party, and woke up handcuffed to her radiator and missing a kidney!

Who's overrated now, Michigan fan?

Yes, the Irish got handled today. But at least we played and got beat by a team that will end the season ranked in the Top 25 and playing in a Bowl game, instead of a team that will end the year in the Div. I-AA playoffs.

No comments: